All 4 wisdom teeth removed
Finally, after consulting with the dentist, I have decided to have all 4 wisdom teeth extracted.
The whole procedure took just over 1 hour and I was under "laughing gas" during the extraction. The upper 2 are pretty easy to be removed and the lower two are impacted and took some time to get them out.
I was a little bit swelling in the lower jaw last night, but this morning is getting better. Even though the jaws are bit soar but recovering well.
The whole procedure took just over 1 hour and I was under "laughing gas" during the extraction. The upper 2 are pretty easy to be removed and the lower two are impacted and took some time to get them out.
I was a little bit swelling in the lower jaw last night, but this morning is getting better. Even though the jaws are bit soar but recovering well.

1 Comments:
A very brave man... Can you chew food now? Take care! "NO MORE WISDOM NOW" ^___________^
Flora
By
Anonymous, at Jun 10, 2008, 12:32:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home